Digital certificates to unlock the lockdown. Certify.health presents a study about how digital health tools can help manage the current COVID-19 and future pandemics
Do you want to access to Certify.health webapp? If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
What is Certify.health?
Certify.health is a secure digital health certificate app that allows you to show, verify, and claim your antibody and infection test results.
How does it work?
Anyone will have the ability to ask for a COVID-19 antibody or infection certificate at any clinic. After the test, the accredited clinician issues the certificate to the Certify.health app — your own health wallet. If you have previously taken a test, there is a post-test retrieval function. When it is time for your follow-up test, the Certify.health app will notify you in good time.
Description of the Study:
- Title: Secure and Personal Digital Medical Certificates.
- Principal Investigator: Josep Roca and Isaac Cano.
- Co-Investigators: Euridice Alvaro, Manolis Kogevinas, Gemma Castaño, Aslak Felin, Johan Sellström, Mikael Karon, Jea-Luc Bosson, Alexa Comte, Carole Rolland, Romain Chanaud and Denise Luxemburg.
- Centers of Implementation: Hospital Clínic and IDIBAPS, the Barcelona Institute for Global Health (ISGlobal), the Hospital and the University of Grenoble Alpes (UGA) France, and the Swedish start-ups CareChain and FindOut Diagnostics.
- Study Population: 8000 individuals.
Objectives of the Study:
Principal Objective: To study how digital health tools, considering digital certificates among one of them, can help to manage the current COVID-19 and future pandemics.
More about this Study:
Scientific Context: Countries, workplaces, and people are still operating under fluctuating and heavy restrictions. In this context, there is a need to make it easier for people to work and travel safely in accordance with local and global restrictions.
Added value: Certify.health provides a digital COVID-19 test and status certificate as well as booking and result registration for mass testing that complies with work protocols and country policies.
Supported by EIT Health
Other Studies about Digital Health: